☐ Pick up any Saga rewards:
- Heroic / Racial TR:
- 3BC / Sentinels
- Sharn City + Sharn Cogs
- Iconic TR:
- (Heroic) Gianthold
- (Epic) MotU (4)
- (Epic) Ravenloft
- (Epic) Sharn City + Sharn Cogs
- (Epic) 3BC / Sentinels*
- (Epic) Gianthold*
*Unlikely to run.
☐ Turn in favor achievements and rewards (not all required):
- Twelve favor for ingredient bags
- Harper favor for Greater Harper Pin
- Yugoloth favor for Yugoloth potions
- Agents of Argonnesson favor for Gianthold reward (Flawless Siberys Dragonshard or Portable Hole)
- Cannith favor for crafting items
- Silver Flame favor for SF potions and Blessing of the Silver Flame token
- Purple Dragon Knights favor for upgrading Caught in the Web raid weapons
- Total Favor tome reward from Nyx (+2 tome of choice) to convert into 9 Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments
☐ Run the first four quests of Korthos for cheap (5 TP exchange) Siberys Cake.
☐ Max out on inventory and bank slots (5 inventory slots, 3 bank slots, minimum): House Kundarak favor (150) for 2 more bank slots, Coin Lords favor (75/150) and a Portable Hole required to grant access to 4th and 5th inventory slots, respectively.
☐ Sell unnecessary items such as spell components. Destroy all Iconic gear, if any.
☐ Purchase expensive items while the character has a good haggle at cap such as Raise Dead and Resurrection scrolls.
☐ If close to next 100th favor point reward, run some quests for favor to reach next favor reward.
☐ Pick up any 20th raid rewards as well as any raid/quest completion.
☐ Swap to two weapons to grant 1 more inventory spot for maximum usage.
☐ If TR’ing on a Druid or Artificer life that has items in pet’s gear slots, remove them.
☐ Place hold consumables such as potions, scrolls, cookies, and more in the guild chests. If space is needed, toss out expendable items to repurchase in the next life.
☐ Pick up a free Ravenloft heroic / epic Morninglord weapon and a Sentient Jewel to feed per life.
☐ Remember to quit the client and reincarnate upon startup.
☐ Repair Sigil of the Dal-Quor if flagged/possible.
☐ If not on final life, and close to 5000 favor reward, go for it. If at XX50 or higher favor, go for the nearest 100th to pick up last bit of favor for DDO points.
☐ If wanting to test a feat, use the free feat exchange per life opportunity.